Copywriter Job Description Template
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Manages Others: No
The ideal candidate will have successfully demonstrated the ability to:
- Writing copy for various types of marketing collateral, including (but not limited to) pitch decks, product data sheets, case studies and ad campaigns
- Create thought leadership around <BRAND> product offerings and services; composition of POVs and white papers
- Drafting client-facing email blasts and web content
- Research and competitive analysis
- Creative thinking around <BRAND> overall brand message and how to differentiate it within the construction industry
- Manage projects within a designated timeline
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience writing in a professional environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with a high quality of output
- Strong multitasking skills
- A desire to learn about—if not an existing interest in— technology and trends
The ideal candidate must have the ability to:
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Work with team to create ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
Additional qualifications that are a plus when being considered:
- Strong advertising writing skills
- A background in construction is preferred, but not required.
- Passion, integrity, and energy!
Leave A Comment