Sales isn’t easy. If it was it wouldn’t pay well, and everyone would do it. When companies hire salespeople, too often they focus on putting them into a process and making sure it’s followed to the letter. But what happens when a potential client doesn’t respond well to the process? Should you just move on?
If you ask Eddie Green, the number one problem with salespeople today is they are focused on following a process and not on building a long term relationship with the human in the sales process. Thus, sales is a person, not a process.
In this episode Eddie and Kyle discuss:
- How to setup your sales team for success
- What prospects want and how to give it to them
- Where salespeople get it wrong in their process
- When it’s ok not to sell
- Who is the best salesperson for your organization
- What the best salespeople know and others don’t