Marketing Automation Consultant
Do any of these sound like you?
- You’re a B2B company is considering purchasing a marketing automation solution like Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot or Hubspot.
- Purchased a new marketing technology and your internal team and implementation specialists can’t get it to do what you want.
- Feel like you should be getting more out of your automation platform but don’t know have a clear picture of how to go forward.
- Sales leadership and marketing aren’t aligned on the quality or quantity of leads being generated.
- Your in-house marketing operation professional took another job, and now you are in need of a marketing automation contractor to bridge the gap and keep your campaigns rolling while you decide what to do next.
- Ambitious lead generation goal and you’re not sure where how to generate all the leads.
- Marketing automation is on auto-pilot, you have a decent plan and are getting decent results — but you aren’t satisfied and want to take your automation to the next level.
Expand your marketing with a marketing automation consultant for better results, and less effort.
Most businesses understand basic marketing, the more relevant an offer or product is, the more likely they are to buy a product or service. Making it critical to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time no matter the place in their journey. Using a marketing automation consultant can help align the message and technology.
Here’s how you reach your potential with better marketing automation.
4 step marketing automation consulting process:
- Understand your business. (Value Prop, Target Audience, and Go-to-market strategy)
- Understand the customer journey.
- Map the workflows to the technology stack.
- Make recommendations for the highest impact.